New UMIDIGI A1 Pro launched in April and it’s the world’s first smartpohone carrying the entry level MT6739 to the market. It should be a significant upgrade over the previous MT6737 generation, at least according to the makers. And today’s test should prove, we have for you not just the test video, but some nifty comparison sheets as well.
The tests were performed of course on the stock Android 8.1 Oreo system and worth mentioning is also the fact, that the new chipset is supporting dual 4G LTE in both SIM slots simultaneously. Overall Antutu score reached 45.419 points and Geekbench managed to score 660 points in single-core and 1744 points in multi core. But once again keep in mind we are talking the very entry level of power and chipsets.
UMIDIGI A1 Pro is a very interesting budget phone and even ranked first in our April 2018 Under $100 recommendations. It has 5,5-inch HD+ 18:9 display, MT6739 processor paired with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage, 13MP+5MP dual rear camera, 5MP selfie camera with face unlock function, global LTE bands, 3150 mAh battery capacity with 5V/2A quick charging and both USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack ports.
- Screen : 5.5’’ HD+ SHARP TDDI In-cell
- CPU : MediaTek M6739 at 1.5GHz
- GPU : IMG 8XE 1PPC@ 570MHz
- RAM : 3GB
- Internal memory : 16GB
- Rear camera : 13M+5M, F2.0, 5P lens, Samsung Sensor, AF
- Front camera : 5M
- Connectivity : Dual 4G VoLTE, both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously.
- 2G:GSM 2/3/5/8
- 3G:WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
- 4G:TDD-LTE 38/40/41
- 4G:FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C,3.5mm audio jack,OTG
- Battery : 3150mAh/4.4V
- Quick Charge: 5V2A Quick Charge
- Dimensions : 145.3 mm * 69.1 mm * 8.5 mm
- Weight : 173g
- Other : FM radio, gravity sensors, proximity, brightness, fingerprint reader
- Colors : Moonlight Silver, Icy Blue, Pitch Dark
Presales started on Gearbest with a 1000 pieces limited offer for just $99.99 price, so it’s a great chance to grab this phone with a discount before it rises back to retail level of $139.99 on April 29th.