What if I told you that you can get a smartphone with a nice design, sporting the trendy 18:9 aspect ratio and 3GB of RAM for exactly $81.99? Would you be interested then? HOMTOM definitely hopes so, and we believe they aren’t wrong. Let’s learn some more about the handset before heading over to the website to purchase one!
What’s probably the best selling point of the HOMTOM S7 is its display. The HOMTOM S7 does indeed come with a 5.5-inch screen and an 18:9 display aspect ratio. The relatively small (for today’s standards) screen, along with the elongated 18:9 aspect ratio, will make the phone feel quite comfortable in the hands at around the size of an older 5-inch 16:9 device.
Under the hood, the HOMTOM S7 packs a decent MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD).
On the back of the phone we also find a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera setup, meanwhile at the front we have an 8MP selfie snapper.
HOMTOM S7 Full Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch; 640×1280 HD resolution; IPS display
- Aspect ratio: 18:9 Full Display
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737 quad-core
- GPU: ARM Mali T720 [email protected]
- Storage: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM Memory; 64GB Expandable Memory
- Rear Camera: 13MP +2MP Dual rear camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Battery: 2900mAh Li-Ion battery
- System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Unlock: Fingerprint ID
- Shooting Modes: Beauty effect,Panoramic shooting,Bokeh,HDR,Auto-focus
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Card Type: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Others: Hotknot, Bluetooth, Split-screen mode
- Color Option: Black, Silver, Blue
- Frequency(MHz): FDD-LTE B1(2100) /B3(1800) /B7(2600) /B8(900) /B20(800) WCDMA B1(2100) /B5(850) /B8(900)GSM B5(850) /B8(900) /B3(1800) /B2(1900)