We all know Cubot, the Chinese phone maker focused on bringing affordable yet high quality smartphones. Well, the company now decided to make us talk about them by giving away two of their Cubot P20, the latest entry-level handset to hit the market; a device that has been clearly inspired by Xiaomi’s Mi 8 series, at least as far as design goes.
If you want to win the smartphone, there are few rules you have to follow. Here they are:
- Share the campaign page to your social networks. (Facebook, Twitter, VK, etc.)
- Input your share web URL or upload your shared screenshots,
- They will pick up two lucky winners and give away the Cubot P20 for free.
- Winners will be announced on official website with ID account and noticed by email.
- Campaign time: July. 27th to Aug. 08th, 2018.
Since you could be getting one, let’s learn a bit more about the handset itself.
Gizchina News of the week
The Cubot P20 comes with a large 6.18-inch display and a resolution of 2246*1080, it’s powered by a Mediatek MT6750T CPU, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The smartphone also sports a dual rear camera setup comprised of a 20MP main sensor and a secondary 2MP camera, on the front we instead find a 13MP selfie snapper.
Cubot’s P20 then packs a large 4000mAh capacity battery, which paired on the latest and better optimized Android 8.0 Oreo OS, should bring a pretty good autonomy.