Apple has announced the new iPhone Xr late at the “Gather Round” event at Apple Park campus in Cupertino, and it was what all we expected it to be. Apple emphasized on the display quality, the top-notch build quality and the colors of the phone.
Although the iPhone XR will be open for pre-orders on October 19th. Now, we’ve gotten our hands on the 12 colorful new wallpapers included with the XR.
Unlike the iPhone XS and XS Max Live Photos wallpapers, the 12 new wallpapers for the iPhone XR are all still images. Interestingly, the XR firmware currently doesn’t list any live wallpapers, but that could change before the device is officially released next month.
To download the wallpapers using the gallery below:
- Tap the image you want to download, this will take you to the full quality version
- Long-press on the image
- Choose ‘Save’
Gizchina News of the week
To set the iPhone XR images as your wallpaper:
- Open the image in the Photos app on iOS
- Tap the share icon in the lower-left corner
- Select “Use as Wallpaper”
- Choose “Perspective”.
It is Worth to mention that the iPhone XR price starts at $749 for the 64GB base variant, Shipping will start on October 26th. There will be a choice of six colors – white, black, blue, yellow, coral and Red. Here is a reminder of the phone specs:
- 6.1-inch LCD display
- 1792×828 resolution (326 PPI)
- True Tone
- Single 12-megapixel rear camera (wide-angle lens)
- Single 7-megapixel front camera
- Portrait Mode with Depth Control
- Smart HDR photos
- A12 Bionic chip
- Face ID via TrueDepth sensors
- Lightning connector
- Fast charging capable: up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi-based wireless charging
- IP67-rated water resistance to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage options
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM)
- LTE Advanced
- 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0