Transsion Holdings-owned online smartphone brand – Infinix Mobility has released a new smartphone for the Indian market. Dubbed Infinix Hot S3X, the new entrant is the upgraded version of the base Infinix Hot S3 launched earlier in the year. Apart from having a refreshed design, the Infinix Hot S3x has got a few other internal upgrades in the forms of upgraded camera specs with AI as well as a larger display.
Available in Ice Blue, Sandstone Black, and Tradewinds Grey colour options, the Infinix Hot S3x is set to go on sale exclusively on Flipkart India just in time for Flipkart’s upcoming “Big Diwali Sale” to be held between November 1 and November 5. The device is priced at Rs. 9999/ $140.
Infinix Hot S3X specifications
- 6.2-inch (720 x 1500 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Hummingbird XOS 3.3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Soft-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, AI Bokeh, AI Beauty, WideSelfie
- Fingerprint sensor
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery