Just over a month ago, Chinese phone maker launched yet another under display fingerprint scanner equipped phone, this time with a mid-range Snapdragon 670 processor paired with a whopping 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The smartphone, which may definitely look appealing to some, is now available in a brand new color variant: Star Edition.
The Star Edition is the latest addition to the already wide and somewhat unique carnet of colors which include Magic Blue, Phantom Purple and Phantom Red.
Vivo X23’s Star Edition differentiates from the other variants for its light to dark fading as well as some vertical stripes giving it a very futuristic and stunning look.
All the specs stay the same, of course, going from 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display to the 12MP + 13MP dual rear camera setup and a 12MP front facing shooter, the previously mentioned in-display fingerprint sensor and even a 3.5mm audio jack with an AK-4377A amp; below you’ll find the full spec sheet.
Vivo X23 Specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 (2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.4μm aperture + 13MP second camera with 125° wide-angle lens
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), JOVI AI
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK-4377A amplifier
- Dimensions: 157.68 × 74.06 × 7.47mm
- Weight: 160.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- Dual SIM slots
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging @ 22.5W
finally, the Vivo X23 Star Edition also comes with the same price of 3,500 yuan, around $512.