Oppo has just introduced its K series of smartphones to the India market with the launch of the OPPO K1 as earlier teased. The device flaunts a beautiful gradient design on the back, which coupled with the classic glass and metal build and a thin profile, gives it a premium look. It is available in Astral Blue and Piano Black color options and is set to go on sale later on February 12th at 12 noon exclusively on Flipkart India.
Priced at INR16,990/ $235, the OPPO K1 offers some nicety including a notched 6.4 inch AMOLED AMOLED panel, a UD fingerprint scanner as well as some capable camera specs. Under the hood, the OPPO K1 gets a Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of memory.
On the camera front, the OPPO K1 uses a 16 MP sensor and a 2 MP secondary depth-sensing camera sensor with AI capabilities, AI Beauty Algorithms and AI Portrait Mode with a depth-of-field effect. The device is powered by a 3,600 mAh battery that charges via a microUSB port, while it boots Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2. out of the box.
OPPO K1 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery