The VIVO V15 is finally now available in India following its initial debut in the South-East Asian markets earlier this month. The phone is more or less the VIVI V15 Pro, but with a few trade-offs, but still a worthy contender in the mid-range segment.
Priced at INR23,990 ($348), the VIVO V15 will open for pre-order from March 25 but will go on sale in India from April 1 via Flipkart(Vivo V15Pro (Topaz Blue, 128 GB), Amazon.in, vivo India’s online store, as well as brick-and-mortar stores across the country. You can avail yourself of up to INR10,000 ($145) benefits and a one-time free screen replacement for every pre-order made from Reliance Jio.
Flaunting a 6.53-inch notchless display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, the VIVO V15 drops the in-display fingerprint scanner for a capacitive rear scanner, the Snapdragon chipset for a MediaTek SoC and the 48 MP shooter for a 24MP primary while retaining the 32 MP selfie shooter with the pop-up system.
Gizchina News of the week
Vivo V15 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP (Dual Pixel) rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP AI 120-degree Super wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.97×75.93×8.54mm; Weight: 189.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging