Meizu 16s, the new high-end smartphone of the Chinese brand has just been certified by TENAA highlighting a series of decidedly interesting features, starting with Qualcomm’s Mobile Platform Snapdragon 855, passing through the integrated fingerprint sensor below the display and the 48 MP rear camera.
The new Meizu smartphone, identified with the model number M971Q, will also be equipped with a large 6.2-inch display with an AMOLED panel, will have a size of 151.9 × 73.4 x 7.65 mm and can count on a 3,540 mAh battery.
On the back there is a double camera with LED flash ring. The main 48 MP sensor should be the Sony IMX586, while the fingerprint sensor, like what has already happened with the predecessor, will most likely be placed below the display.
According to the latest rumors, the complete specs sheet of the new Meizu 16s should be the following:
- 6.2-inch (1080 × 2232 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB / 6GBRAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme OS
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash, secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3540mAh (minimum) battery with 24W fast charging
The new Meizu 16s should be officially presented during the month of April (although the exact date is not yet known), consequently more details will probably emerge in the coming days.