OPPO has just released the OPPO A1K – the sequel to last years OPPO A1 and the latest in the entry level OPPO A series. The device has just been released in Russia without fan-fare and is rumored to launch in India soon. The highlight of the device is perhaps its 4000mAh battery with AI algorithms that optimize battery performance to allow the user to forget about the need to recharge the smartphone for several days.
Coated in Black and Red colors, the OPPO A1K flaunts a 6.1-inch HD+ Waterdrop Notch display with 87.43% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC coupled with 2GB RAM, and 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD. It boots ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie out of the box, and at the rear, it gets a single 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It has no means of identification -not a fingerprint scanner nor Face unlock. It is priced at 9,990 rubles/ $156 in Russia which is quite expensive given that there more pocket-friendly devices with better specs and features.
OPPO A1k specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery