It’s time for a new update for Huawei P30 Pro. Starting in the past few hours, the roll-out has started for an update for Huawei’s flagship. In addition to the introduction of the latest security patches in May, the update 18.104.22.168 of 316 MB brings some improvements to the photographic sector. But not only that, since the possibility of having a second face for facial recognition is also introduced.
The update’s sales pitch is improved photo quality. Namely, color processing has been tweaked to appear more natural and authentic. Huawei has also fixed an issue where videos recorded with the front camera wouldn’t display correctly.
According to Android Authority, the P30 Pro’s camera update tweaks a couple of key things. Warmer colors are captured more accurately, which helps produce a more natural white balance. Blacks are also a little less crushed, slightly reducing punch and pop in favor of more realistic contrast.
The Huawei P30 Pro’s camera update makes it an even more reliable and accurate shooter. Unfortunately, the phone’s superb capabilities are currently being overshadowed by the ongoing U.S. ban.
- Improve the quality of your photos, making the colors appear more natural and authentic.
- Corrects abnormal display of videos recorded by the front camera.
- Adds the option to register a second face
- Allows viewing of messages and notifications on a screen lock screen with live wallpapers.
- Complements the Google security patches released in May 2019, for greater system security.