Over a week ago, OnePlus introduced the OxygenOS Beta updates 20 and 12 for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Despite the recent launch of OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro models, the company is here to prove that support for older models is still a priority. In light of this statement, the company brought Android Q Dev Preview 2 for the 2018 duo. Now two new betas of Pie-based OxygenOS arrived.
These beta builds introduces control for the frame rate in the Screen Recorder app, while also and improving contacts search in the Phone app. Furthermore, it improves the overall management of weather cards in the Weather application. The last beta brought Digital Wellbeing, Fnatic Mode, and the June security patch. This one brings a couple of improvements, general bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Gizchina News of the week
OnePlus 6/6T OxgenOS Beta update Changelog:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Screen Recorder
- Added FPS (Frames per second) option giving you more control over recording effects
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- Optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
As you might expect, these updates are rolling out via OTA channel. However, they’ll only arrive for those users who are enrolled in the beta program. If you never flashed any of the OxygenOS betas, you’ll need to manually flash this update. You can head to the source link for further instructions.