We knew that the Samsung Galaxy A10s was about to be unveiled and today was the day chosen by Samsung to officially announce it. This is an evolution of the Samsung Galaxy A10, which has some important improvements in the battery, the camera and the security section. We will see in detail all its technical characteristics.
Samsung’s Galaxy A series covers a good number of models with several price ranges. The most economical of the whole family is the Samsung Galaxy A10, which today just had a brother in the form of a variant that improves some key aspects. With a very similar design, the Galaxy A10s mounts a 6.2-inch Infinity-V IPS screen with an HD+ resolution. Samsung has not specified its specific processor model, but we know that it is an 8-core chip that accompanies 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB via microSD cards.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.0GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery
More cameras and battery
Unlike the Galaxy A10, the Galaxy A10s mounts a dual rear camera with a 13-megapixel main sensor and a second 2-megapixel depth sensor, which will allow blur effects. In addition, the Galaxy A10s supports facial and fingerprint unlock, which is located on the back. Other major differences with his brother, is in the battery, since the Galaxy A10s has no less than 4,000mAh. A notable difference compared to the 3,400 mAh of the Galaxy A10. Therefore, the Galaxy A10s could become an economic smartphone with better autonomy.
Price and availability
The device comes with Android 9 Pie and Samsung’s One UI layer, which gives the device some advanced features that the company’s most powerful smartphones have. We know that the Galaxy A10s will be available in blue, green, red and black colors. Although the terminal has been officially announced by Samsung, at the moment the company has not offered data on its price or markets in which it will be available. We will update this post as soon as we have more information about it.