Huawei Mate 30, the new super flagship phone of the Chinese giant, will be officially presented on 19 September 2019. Great expectation for the successor of the Mate series, which will bring with it many new features.
After the ban by the Trump administration, subsequently suspended, Huawei returns to the attack with a new flagship phone. Huawei Mate 30 is a device that presumably will have first-class performance, many camera sensors and specific functions for business customers. In short, the same old story, but with some changes compared to the past.
New renderings show screen ratio close to 100%
According to the latest rumors, in fact, the new gem of the company will have Android as OS, but will not be able to benefit (at least by default) from the Google apps.
The announcement of the presentation, to be held on September 19 in Munich, Germany took place through the company’s official Twitter account.
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) September 1, 2019
Alleged technical specs of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- 4000mAh Battery with fast charging (fast charge at 55W and wireless charge to 25W)
- 6.71 inch Quad HD+ Display with a notch and 90Hz refresh rate
- Fingerprint sensor under the screen
- HiSilicon Kirin octa-core processor 990
- Quadruple Leica rear camera, super wide angle, telephoto lens and 3D ToF, 5X optical zoom and 50X digital zoom
- Android 9 Pie (no pre-installed Google app) with EMUI 10
- 6/128 or 8/256 GB RAM/ROM, with support for storage expansion and IP68
Regarding the price, the most accredited rumors speak of a list starting from $1,099. But Huawei could surprise everyone and encourage the consumer with an unprecedented price for one of the best smartphones on the market.