On Twitter, the leaks specialist Ice universe announces the arrival of a new Mi Note smartphone at the end of October. This series has become known for its very large screens marketed between 2015 and 2017. We imagine that a new giant smartphone signed Xiaomi will appear, in line with the latest Mi Max 3 (6.9 inches).
By calling his smartphone Mi Note, Xiaomi is necessarily at risk of being compared to Samsung and its Galaxy Note series, known for their iconic stylus S Pen. We hope that Xiaomi launches a Mi Pen this year. That would make sense for this range. Samsung does not really have a competitor on this sector today and Chinese companies love to titillate the Korean.
Xiaomi will restart the Note series smartphone, and will release the Xiaomi Mi Note10 flagship mobile phone at the end of October.
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) October 11, 2019
The last model from the line – the Mi Note 3 was released more than two years ago so it would certainly be nice to see Xiaomi bring back the Mi Note series. Have a look at the previous Xiaomi Mi Note 3 specifications.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with 550 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP camera with 1.0 μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, 2μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 152.6×73.95×7.6 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging