Recently, Honor 20 Youth Edition appeared on TENAA and this smartphone will arrive on October 22. According to the listing, the Honor 20 Youth Edition comes with a dimension of 157.2 × 73.2 × 7.70mm and weighs 171.5g. Furthermore, it will support an on-screen fingerprint sensor and will be available in magic night black, Icelandic fantasy, and blue water jade.
Recent information suggests that this smartphone will come with a Kirin 710F processor. It uses a 6.3-inch display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080. It has a built-in 4000 mAh battery, USB Type-C interface, and 3.5mm headphone jack. In the camera department, the Honor 20 Youth Edition comes with a 16MP front camera as well as a 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera setup. Its internal memory is expandable up to 256GB.
Some of the specs of this smartphone are consistent with the Honor 20 Lite which was introduced in Malaysia back in May.
HONOR 20 Lite rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 2MP camera
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.2×73.2×7.65mm; Weight: 172.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (mAh) battery with 20W fast charging