After the Mate 20 Lite, here is a new device that starts its way, also in Europe, towards EMUI 10, with the opening of the beta program, we are talking about the Huawei P30 Lite.
The opening of the beta in Europe is a good sign, as it testifies to the commitment of the Chinese company to get its update as soon as possible outside China.
A few things to remember:
- Users are required to upgrade the Huawei P30 Lite on EMUI version 18.104.22.168 to join this beta project.
- After joining the beta project, you’ll receive a notification to the EMUI 10 beta update or check it manually via Setting – System.
- Before upgrading to the beta version, we recommend users to take a back up of important data to avoid any data loss.
The latest version of EMUI brings new features and changes in user interface including the dark mode, magazine-style UI layout, Morandi UI color system, and more.
HUAWEI P30 Lite specifications
- 6.15-inch (2312 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.9×72.7×7.4mmWeight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3340mAh (typical) battery with fast charging