Chinese manufacturer, Oppo, held a conference in Beijing this afternoon where it released the ColorOS 7 system. In addition, Oppo announced that Oppo Reno 3 series will be the first ColorOS 7 device. This series supports dual-mode 5G. Furthermore, the company has released the ColorOS 7 adaptation schedule. This is the largest scale adaptation plan in ColorOS history.
Oppo ColorOS 7 adaptation schedule
- 25th November 2019: Oppo Reno, Reno inspired version, Reno 10x zoom version, Reno Barcelona custom version, Reno Ace and Reno Ace Gundam edition
- December 2019: Oppo Reno2
- Q1 2020: Oppo Reno2 Z, Reno Z, Find X, Find X Lamborghini Edition, Find X Super Flash Edition, Oppo R17, R17 New Year Edition, R17 Pro, R17 Pro New Year Edition, R17 Pro King Custom Edition, R17 Pro Pikachu Custom Edition, and Oppo K5
- Q2 2020: Oppo R15, R15 Dream Edition, Oppo K3, A9, A9x, A11, and Oppo A11x
- February 2020: Realme X, Realme X youth version
- March 2020: Realme Q
- April 2020: Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro
ColorOS 7 improvements
ColorOS 7 evolves with a borderless concept and is lightweight. It comes with a softer color scheme, redrawn icons, and Art + wallpapers. This in association with the new quantum animation engine provides more visual interaction. It also has an all-weather dark mode, global theme, rich personalization.
The UI can fully optimize the system while also improving the application startup speed. It also improves the system resource utilization efficiency. The official said that the overall startup performance increased by 25%; RAM utilization increased by 40%; system fluency increased by 30%; game frame rate increased by 19%; touch response speed increased by 15%. This is what this system will offer the Oppo Reno 3 series.
ColorOS image algorithm comes with Soloop recording video editor. This ensures that from shooting to editing to sharing gives users a convenient experience beyond imagination. In addition, there is also the Breeno sleep mode for a relaxing sleep. It also comes with the flashback button for scene switching and the automatic filling of the input codebook. At the press conference, OPPO announced that ColorOS has more than 300 million users worldwide, covering more than 40 countries and regions. It is also translated into more than 80 languages.