While some companies have already shown their flagships, Oppo is at a low start before the announcement of Find X2. And now it prefers to warm up the audience with stories about what the premium product will be and also releases an affordable new product. We are talking about Oppo A31, it has been officially launched.
This is a robust affordable device with a claim for good autonomy. It has a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of HD+ (1600×720 pixels) and a drop-shaped notch for the front camera with 8 megapixels.
The Oppo A31 is relying on an eight-core MediaTek Helio P35 chip in conjunction with 4 GB of RAM. It has a 128 GB flash drive, a 4230mAh battery, a fingerprint scanner, a micro USB port and a triple rear camera 12 MP + 2 MP (depth sensor) + 2 MP (macro).
The smartphone is running the proprietary user interface of the brand ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and also announced support for Bluetooth 5.0. The price tag on the Oppo A31 is a little overpriced at $190.
Gizchina News of the week
Oppo A31 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.1 on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, EIS, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.5×8.3mm; Weight: 180g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 4230mAh battery
The Oppo A31 comes in Mystery Black and Fantasy White colors, is priced at 25,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 189 / Rs. 13,545 approx.) and is available across online stores in Indonesia. What do you think of this smartphone? do you think that these specs worth the aforementioned price? Let us know in the comments.