Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11 20.3.19 beta is now available for users. This update is 287MB and it basically comes with the new authorization management feature. It also comes with power-saving optimization and photo document mode. In addition, the MIUI team reminds users that the 20.3.19 version settings can not access MIUI Labs and Game Turbo mode normally. The temporary solution is: use the search function above the settings to search MIUI labs or Game Turbo. However, it says that the next update will fix this issue.
Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11 20.3.19 changelog
Super Power Saving
- Adds new super power-saving optimization items: raise wake-up, off-screen fingerprint, etc.
- Optimizes the animation effect on the horizontal and vertical screen
- Fix the inability of the desktop to slide
- Update Google security patch (2020 # 03) to improve system security
Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fixes the abnormal display of the status bar
- Adds photo document mode support for automatic cropping, black & white & enhanced effects processing, and automatic shadow removal
Screen time management
- New device – continuous reminder
- Status bar permission identifier to support adding whitelist.
- Clipboard permissions to prevent apps from reading or tampering with clipboard content
- Multiple permissions support such as location / recording / photographing / contact / call history / calendar / read / write external storage to “Allow only in use”
- Positioning / recording / photograph permission support setting “Allow this time”
- Comprehensive ban on background camera permissions to eradicate malicious application peeping
- Positioning / recording / photographing permissions to display authorization options based on permission description
Optimizations & Fix
- Time-limit frequency of sensitive notifications and also reduces the number of notifications
- The inability of the screen to turn off after frequent notifications
- Inability to click the status bar permission logo
- Identity does not disappear immediately after adding to the whitelist
- It also fixes an issue where a deleted app still has its logo on the desktop. When users click the logo, it’s inactive but it remains on the desktop.