Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, is getting ready to upgrade its first smartphone with a 108MP camera. This device is also the first to use a 108MP camera globally. However, at launch, the Xiaomi CC9 Pro comes with MIUI 11 on top of Android 9 Pie. According to a recent poster on Xiaomi official Weibo handle, the Xiaomi CC9 Pro is about to upgrade to Android 10.
According to the company, this update will bring improvement to the fingerprint, camera and system speed. It will also add a new shooting mode to the camera. Furthermore, the Xiaomi said that the update will be available in mid-late April. Recall that the Xiaomi CC9 Pro hit the road sometime in November last year. This device launched as Xiaomi Mi Note 10 globally and it is the first device to be mass-produced with a 108MP camera.
Xiaomi CC9 Pro specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness ,400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens, Dual flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots, 4k 30fps, 960fps at 720p
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging