If everything goes according to plan, then Google’s new mid-range smartphone, Google Pixel 4a will arrive in May. In recent times, we have seen a lot of speculations and renders / real images of this smartphone. However, as the launch date draws closer, we are getting more. In addition to the latest real image, the complete specifications of the Google Pixel 4a are also public.
In terms of specifications, the Pixel 4a comes with a 5.81-inch OLED punch-hole screen with a resolution of 2340×1080. Under the hood, we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC as well as 6GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB internal storage. To keep the light on is a 3080mAh battery which supports 18W fast charging. However, this smartphone does not support wireless charging.
In the camera department, the Google Pixel 4a comes with an 8MP selfie shooter. On the rear, it also uses a single 12MP camera which supports 4K 30FPS video.
As for the appearance, the Pixel 4a has a plastic body. The rear single camera has a rectangular module design. This smartphone also comes with a rear fingerprint recognition sensor, a USB-C and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Gizchina News of the week
The Google Pixel 4a will hit the shelves for about $399, the same price as the upcoming iPhone SE 2020. However, in China, it may have a 2800 yuan price tag. May consider this device as the Android version of “iPhone SE”.
Google Pixel 4a rumored specifications
- 5.81-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.5:9 display, 443 PPI, HDR support
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash,Dual PD auto focus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphones
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1, NFC
- 3080mAh battery with 18W fast charging