Samsung Galaxy S20 family has not been able to meet the expectations in performance. Besides, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Dxomark score also came disappointing. The phone, which focuses on the camera side, unfortunately, was the seventh phone with 122 points in the overall camera performance ranking. Now the DxOMark selfie test for the Galaxy S20 Ultra has appeared! The result is surprising.
Many people are now evaluating camera performance when buying a phone. For this reason, we have listed the best selfie phones for you.
How is DxOMark selfie performance for Galaxy S20 Ultra?
The fact that the phone is in second place after Huawei P40 Pro is very interesting. The phone, which broke the record by 87 points for exposure and contrast on the front camera, is said to have accurate exposures in all lighting conditions, whether well lit or dark shots. Samsung, which has solved the problem of not transferring the colors correctly, enables the emergence of natural light photos in this model.
Although it is reported that the camera does not perform as desired in low light conditions, it is still said to be average. However, it offers good selfie shots with its bokeh effect.
4K 30 fps video on the front camera provides good details, vibrant colors and large depth of field images. Above all, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra appears as a phone that can meet expectations.
- Accurate exposure on faces and wide dynamic range
- Accurate and reliable autofocus
- Well-controlled noise outdoors and indoors
- Accurate depth estimation in bokeh shots
- High levels of detail outdoors and indoors
- White balance casts in almost all lighting conditions
- White balance casts and visible noise using flash
- Slightly inaccurate color and skin tone rendering
- Anamorphosis visible in group pictures
- Accurate exposure down to low light
- High detail in all videos
- Vivid and pleasant color outdoors and indoors
- Wide depth of field
- Autofocus instabilities and refocusing in all conditions
- Visible noise outdoors and indoors
- Cold white balance cast in outdoor videos
- Visible exposure steps in walking and panning videos
- Visible color quantization, hue shift, aliasing, and texture artifacts