In the past few days, we were surprised to learn that the Galaxy A21s smartphone will enter the market at the end of this month, although the Galaxy A21 appeared only a month ago. Given that the new phone should be an improved version of the old one, the two-month difference looks extremely strange. It is likely that these devices will not intersect in specific markets.
Samsung Galaxy A21s has been the subject of many leaks and now we have its premiere. The price has not been given. However, we know that sales are expected to start on June 19. Then we will know the amounts. The device will be available in four colors. It includes Black, White, Blue and Red and is.
Samsung Galaxy A21s has a 6.5-inch screen with HD + resolution and a punch-hole. Then we have an 8-core Exynos 850 processor clocked up to 2.0 GHz with 3GB/4GB of RAM. In addition to 32GB/64GB of storage space. There is also a microSD memory card reader that support up to 512 GB. The battery is large and has a capacity of 5000mAh. It comes with a 15 W charger.
In addition, the Samsung Galaxy A21s has a quad camera with interesting features. It consists of a main 48 MP sensor, a wide-angle lens with 8 MP and two 2 MP cameras for macro photography and depth of field. The front selfie camera has a 13 MP sensor. Here are the technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A21s smartphone:
Samsung Galaxy A21s specifications
- 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-O display
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) processor
- 3GB RAM with 32 GB Internal Storage 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, Micro SD slot (Up to 512GB)
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- 48MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 ultra-wide) + 2MP ( f/ 2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- 13MP (f/2.2) front camera
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000mAh (typical) battery with 15W Fast Charging