Microsoft official recently announced that its Power Platform is officially commercial in China. This is another commercial application after Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 China Cloud. So far, four cloud service is available in China. The Microsoft Power Platform provides support by seamlessly integrating Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and third-party independent applications. This gives everyone the ability to create solutions that accelerate business development.
Although, the company says that the platform is commercial in China, the official launch of the Microsoft Power Platform will take place on June 10. The launch event is not a small one as Microsoft invited many senior executives of the company. Microsoft’s vice president of global business applications and industry marketing, several Microsoft Greater China Senior executives, “star-level” curators, along with many senior Microsoft partners and other heavyweight guests will attend the conference.
Microsoft Power Platform is going commercial in China
With the launch, Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate services will be available in China for commercial use. The two services have also converged with Power BI in China. Furthermore, they will share the “Microsoft Power Platform Hackathon Competition’s best entries for an intuitive look at “low-code” development platforms application scenarios. At the launch event, the company will also discuss the understanding of Power Platform’s operating strategy in China and its unique value in the Chinese market.
Furthermore, Microsoft Power Platform is one of the most complete low (none) code PaaS cloud platforms on the market. One of its selling points is its powerful aPaaS platform for APP application development. The Power Platform opens up the technological era of enterprise low (no) code development. This also allows business personnel to develop applications as easily as using PPT. With this, all business personnel and developers can develop enterprise applications that meet business needs.
- Uncover why Power Platform can become Microsoft’s Next Big Thing;
- Analyze the technical logic behind the “low code” platform that guarantees enterprise-level security
- Share how Power Platform seamlessly connects Microsoft’s three intelligent clouds with its own systems to stimulate unlimited potential
- In-depth discussion of the ways and principles that Power Platform empowers everyone to become a developer
- Present the value points of the excellent works of the first Power Platform hackathon contest, and talk about the creators’ “experience”.
We will have to wait for the official launch of the Microsoft Power Platform in China to get more information.