The Chinese insider Digital Chat Station has already reported that Realme is preparing a new mid-range smartphone – the X50t 5G. Now information about this device has appeared in the Google Play Console database. The device is a variant of the Realme X50m 5G released in May and, apparently, will be presented in the coming days.
Realme X50t with Snapdragon 765 SoC appears on Google Play Console
The publication in the Google Play Console confirms the name Realme X50t 5G and shows that the device is equipped with a Snapdragon 765G SoC and 6 GB of RAM. The phone’s display boasts a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and Android 10 is preinstalled as the OS.
Compared to the X50m, the X50t will not support 5G bands in China such as n41, n78 and n79. We expect the X50t to weigh 202 grams and have a thickness of 9.3 mm versus 193 grams and 8.9 mm for the Realme X50m. The remaining characteristics in general should be similar. So far, nothing has been reported on the price.
Realme X50t should get a 6.57-inch IPS display with a cutout for a dual camera – the resolution will be Full HD + with an aspect ratio of 20:9. The front camera will have a dual 16-megapixel and 2-megapixel sensors. On the back of the Realme X50t there will be a quad-camera: a 48-megapixel main module, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle and two 2-megapixel sensors. The charging capacity of the battery promises to be 4200 mAh; there will also be support for high-speed 30-watt charging.
Here is a reminder of the specification of the Realme X50m 5G smartphone:
Realme X50m 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 194g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4100mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W Dart charge.