At the launch event of the Honor Smart Life new product held on May 18, the Honor ViewPad 6 was officially announced. This is the world’s first tablet that supports Wi-Fi 6+. Now, we know the launch price and availability date of the tablet .
Honor ViewPad 6: The price of the world’s first Wi-Fi 6+ tablet is announced
The Honor ViewPad 6 price is as follow:
- 6+64 Wi-Fi version 2199 yuan (about $310)
- 6+128 Wi-Fi version 2499 yuan (about $352)
- 6+128 5G version 3199 yuan (about $451)
- 8+256 5G version – including keyboard for 3999 yuan (about $564)
From June 13 to June 17 is the pre-order time, then the tablet will be officially available in China.
In terms of specs, the Honor ViewPad 6 has a 10.4-inch 2K full screen, with a screen ratio of up to 84%, 470 nits brightness, and double eye protection certification by the German Rhine and National Eye Engineering Center.
In the core configuration, it comes with Kirin 985 with 7nm technology, eight-core CPU, Mali-G77 GPU, 7250mAh battery with up to 13 hours of 1080p video streaming, 8 hours of games or 10.5 hours of office work.
As the world’s first Wi-Fi 6+ tablet, it supports 160 MHz bandwidth, dynamic narrow bandwidth can pass through a wall, the peak download speed is 2.4Gbps, twice the iPad Pro 2020.
It is worth mentioning that the Honor ViewPad 6 also offers 4096-level pressure-sensitive Magic Pencil stylus, an integrated six-sided design, low latency and high responsiveness. With the addition of a smart Bluetooth keyboard, the document processing efficiency of the tablet is greatly improved. The Honor ViewPad 6 comes in Gray, Green and Black colors.
Gizchina News of the week
Honor ViewPad 6 specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) WUXGA+225 PPI IPS display
- Kirin 985 5G (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.56 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.40 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G77 GPU, Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.9 x 245.2 x 7.8mm ; Weight:480g
- Quad speakers, four microphones
- 5G SA/NSA (Optional) Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7250mAh battery
Android tablets have a significantly slower rate of development than smartphones. Larger devices that do not have the right to fit in the pocket receive less news and sometimes they are not as polished by manufacturers as smartphones. However, there are manufacturers who still run their most important tablet lines, such as Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S. And recently, we got the first leak that shows the design of the next generation of this line: Galaxy Tab S7.