In mid-February, the premiere of two flagships Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro took place in an online presentation format. Coronavirus outbreak prevented it from being made public. The flagships have top-end characteristics, an attractive design and many functionalities, but it seems that the company is planning for more.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro+ is coming with 12x optical zoom and 120Hz display
Until today, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro was a flagship on all fronts and occupies a leading position in the portfolio of smartphones of the company. But it may happen that it will have to resign his main title, and all because of the release of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro +.
News from China indicates the upcoming announcement of the Plus version, and its slogan is “Look beyond the world” The ultimate flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro+ should have a 100 megapixel sensor in the main camera, support for 12x optical zoom, a display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, the top-end Snapdragon 865 platform and fast 65-watt charging.
The authenticity of this news remains to be verified. According to rumors circulating in the network, in the second half of the year, Xiaomi plans to show five more flagships based on the Snapdragon 865. There are also predictions that the company will release a device based on the Dimensity 1000+.
Gizchina News of the week
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro:
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Mi 10 – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash. 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture. 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+. PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+. PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging