Vivo sub-brand IQOO amazes many users by combining good technical specifications and low price tags. It seems that the young brand decided to add another achievement to their track record. In the previous month, a smartphone with the model number V2019A was noticed on the 3C certification platform.
iQOO is preparing to launch a new cheap 5G smartphone
At the time, it was supposed that it might be a new device from Vivo. Now, new data about this device has appeared on the Web. Now we know for sure that we are waiting for the expansion of the IQOO lineup.
The recently introduced IQOO Z1x is the brand’s cheapest smartphone – around $ 230 in the Chinese market. It seems that IQOO has plans to launch another phone with support for 5G networks, and this new product may become the cheapest 5G smartphone in the world.
The IQOO V2019A measures 162.07 x 76.61 x 8.46 mm. Images of the smartphone are not yet available, so the design of its front and back is not known. But we know that the device has a 6.53-inch display. Like other IQOO phones, most likely, we are waiting for an IPS-panel. The device has a 4420 mAh battery. According to rumors, the device will be sold with an 18 W charger. The remaining specifications of the smartphone are still unknown.
Given the price tag of IQOO Z1x, we are waiting for the device for less than $200. We look forward to more information in the coming days. However, here is a reminder of the specifications of the recent iQOO Z1x 5G.
iQOO Z1x 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with LED flash, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.20×76.50×9.06mm; Weight:199.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
In terms of price, the iQOO Z1x 6GB+64GB version costs 1598 yuan ($229), the 6GB+128GB version costs 1798 yuan ($257), the 8GB+128GB version costs 1998 yuan ($286), and the 8GB+256GB version costs 2298 yuan ($329). It has three colors: navy blue, sharp black, and water white.