On the Igeekphone website, unofficial renders and the alleged specs of Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship smartphone, which is due out next year, presumably under the name Xiaomi Mi 11, have been published.
The first renders and the alleged specs of the Xiaomi Mi 11 has appeared
The device should arrive with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC, which will be more productive and more energy-efficient than the Snapdragon 865.
It is expected that Xiaomi Mi 11 will receive a curved screen of Samsung Super AMOLED with a diagonal of 6.9 inches with a resolution of 2K, which will occupy 96% of the front panel of the device. The screen will receive support for the extended dynamic range of HDR10, as well as a refresh rate of 144 Hz.
By the release time of Xiaomi Mi 11, the first smartphones with a sub-screen front camera should already appear on the market. So Xiaomi Mi 11 will not become a pioneer in this regard, however, many sources agree that the device’s selfie camera will be located below the screen surface.
The main camera is expected to use the main image sensor with a resolution of 192 megapixels, a 40-megapixel sensor with a periscope lens, a 21-megapixel wide-angle camera and an 8-megapixel module for macro photography. The camera will support phase autofocus technology and optical image stabilization.
We also expect that the smartphone will support 100-watt charging, and the battery capacity will be 5500mAh.
It is worth to mention that in March, Xiaomi has officially unveiled the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro smartphone, they are among the best smartphone launched in the first half of this year, and here is a reminder of their specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Mi 10 – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS. 8P lens LED flash. 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture. 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS. 8P lens LED flash. 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait. 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS. 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging