Redmi launched its new low-cost smartphone, Redmi Note 9, in May this year. It, like its predecessors Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 8, quickly became an incredibly popular smartphone. Now a new version with a large amount of RAM is being prepared for release.
Xiaomi will release a new version of the Redmi Note 9 with more RAM in India
Initially, users were offered versions of Redmi Note 9 with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage memory, as well as a variant with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage memory. According to the latest data, a device version with 6/128 GB of memory will soon go on sale.
Redmi Note 9 is built on the basis of the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, it received a screen with an embedded 13MP front camera ina small hole. The diagonal is 6.53 inches with Full HD + resolution. The main camera consists of four sensors, including the main sensor of 48 megapixels.
The smartphone has a 5020 mAh battery, which allows it to work without recharging for at least two days. Supported by fast-charging power of 18 watts, while the charger has a power of 22.5 watts. The equipment also includes an NFC module, an infrared port, a slot for two SIM cards and a microSD memory card, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
Gizchina News of the week
Redmi Note 9 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 450nit(typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 48MP rear cameras with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.25 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 162.38×77.2×8.95mm; Weight: 199g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (optional) USB Type-C
- 5020mAh (typical) / 4920mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
It is worth mentioning that two days ago, VIVO’s sub-brand iQOO has quietly announced a new handset called the iQOO U1. It has the Snapdragon 720G new-gen chip. So, there is every reason to think this handset will compete with the Redmi Note 9.