Taiwanese manufacturer, Asus, is doing quite well with its ROG gaming smartphone lineup. A few days ago, the company officially unveiled the ASUS ROG phone 3. This smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC which is the best in the industry for now. This device uses a 144Hz AMOLED screen, up to 16GB of RAM, and the price starts at 3999 yuan ($570). According to a recent confirmation from Nokia, ASUS ROG Phone 3 will come with a Nokia OZO Audio compatibility. This means that gamers will also experience the new features of OZO Audio.
OZO technology is used in conjunction with the video shooting function of mobile devices. This is to make the audio quality in the video better. However, for the ASUS ROG Phone 3, OZO Audio will be applied as a standard to all recorded audio on the device. This means that the voice memos and voice messages will also have OZO Audio’s recording function. As of now, the ASUS ROG Phone 3 is by far the most comprehensive smartphone to use the Nokia OZO Audio.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition, the excellent spatial audio recording capability of Audio 3D and the industry-leading wind noise filtering capability of Audio Windscreen will achieve the clearest pure voice recording.
ASUS ROG Phone 3 specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz OLED 10-bit HDR 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, 270Hz touch sampling rate, 113% DCI-P3, 10000:1 contrast, dE<1%, 10-bit HDR, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 3.1 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with ROG UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 13MP 125˚ ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP macro sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 8k video at 30 fps, 4k at 60fps, slow-motion 4K at 120 fps, 1080p at 240fps
- 24MP front-facing camera with 0.9µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C Hi-Res audio, 7-magnet stereo speaker with dual NXP TFA9874 smart amplifier, Quad microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology, OZO Audio
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171×78×9.85mm; Weight: 240 g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (typical) / 5800mAh (minimum) battery with 10V 3A 30W HyperCharge fast charging, supports up to 30W QC4.0 / PD3.0 / Direct Charge adapter