Asus yesterday unveiled its flagship smartphones Zenfone 7 and Zenfone 7 Pro, and now the manufacturer has published a spectacular video that lists their specifications and shows them from every angle.
The Taiwanese manufacturer is promoting the Asus Zenfone 7 Pro as the first-ever smartphone with a triple flip camera that can also be used for selfies and video calls.
Recall that the younger model is based on the Snapdragon 865 single-chip system, it received 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory, and its cameras are devoid of an optical stabilization system. Asus ZenFone 7 Pro received an overclocked Snapdragon 865+ platform, at least 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash memory, as well as optical stabilization for the main camera and telephoto.
The smartphones are equipped with a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a Full HD + resolution with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and an image refresh rate of 90 Hz, 5000 mAh batteries with support for 30-watt charging, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 alongside stereo speakers with an amplifier NXP TFA9874. You can get acquainted with all the characteristics of Asus Zenfone 7 and Zenfone 7 Pro in our detailed announcement.
The announced prices for Taiwan are $750 and $945, respectively. Global prices will be available next week.
ASUS ZenFone 7 and ZenFone 7 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED HDR 20:9 aspect ratio display, 110% DCI-P3, 105% NTSC color gamut, 700 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- ZenFone 7 Pro – 3.1 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- ZenFone 7 – 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- ZenFone-7 Pro – 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- ZenFone 7 – 6GB/ 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10 with ZenUI 7
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS (only in 7 Pro). 12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 4cm macro mode. 8MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, up to 12x digital zoom, 4-axis OIS (only in 7 Pro), 8k video at 30 fps, 4k at 60fps, 4k ultra-wide, slow-motion 4K at 120 fps, 1080p at 240fps
- USB Type-C Hi-Res audio, 5-magnet stereo speaker with dual NXP TFA9874 smart amplifier, Triple microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology
- Side-mounted fingerprint recognition sensor
- Dimensions: 165.08×77.28×9.6mm; Weight: 230g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) with 30W fast charging, supports up to 30W QC4.0 / PD3.0 / Direct Charge adapter