Xiaomi has made a very interesting statement today, which talks about the imminent release of a new member of the Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone family.
The so far unknown smartphone will be presented this September and will use the latest Snapdragon 7 SoC series with built-in support for fifth-generation networks.
The manufacturer also confirmed that the price of the new version of the Xiaomi Mi 10 will be below 300 euros (the amount of € 2XX is indicated in the message on the company’s Twitter page).
So far, these are all the details about the upcoming device, we will follow the news. Quite possibly, we are talking about the Xiaomi Mi 10T smartphone.
We're going to launch a new 5G smartphone this September and it will start from €2XX!
As a new member of our #Mi10 Series, it will be the first to feature an upcoming brand-new @Qualcomm Snapdragon 7-Series 5G Mobile Platform. Amazing value for money to allow #5GForEveryone! pic.twitter.com/yR3r0cEOmZ
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) September 1, 2020
The Mi 10 Ultra received a 6.67-inch screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a 10-bit color depth. It supports 120W wired charging, which charges a 4500mAh battery in 23 minutes, and 50W wireless charging.
The main camera with a 48MP main sensor has allowed the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra to become the new king of mobile photography, toppling the Huawei P40 Pro from the first place in the DxOMark ranking. The hardware base is the Snapdragon 865 SoC, up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of UFS3.1 built-in flash memory.
XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging