Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro should not be smartphones in the company’s lineup. There is a chance that the characteristics of the new devices will surpass many current devices in their price range. But what price bracket are they targeting? There is a preliminary answer regarding the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro price revealed
Another leak has occurred, which was shared by the well-known and authoritative insider Ice Universe. It is reported that the Pro version will be based on the flagship Snapdragon 865 chip, will offer a 144 Hz display with an adaptive refresh rate, a 5000 mAh battery, and a 108-megapixel sensor will act as the main sensor in the main camera. But the most important information – the price tag will be 699 euros. It is for this price that the company intends to sell Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro in the European market.
The $822 price tag is hardly attractive for a large number of fans of the company. The smartphone will not be cheap at all and will be more expensive than its predecessor. This is now the flagship level. Recall that Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro came to the European market in 6/64 GB and 6/128 GB versions, for which they requested 323 and 354 euros, respectively.
In addition to the Pro version, the company will also present the Xiaomi Mi 10T, which is credited with the Snapdragon 865 processor, 6 GB of RAM and a 128 GB flash drive, as well as a triple rear camera with a 64-megapixel main sensor.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the previous generation model:
Xiaomi Mi 9T specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm WCD9375 Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dimensions: 156.7x 74.3×8.8; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3900mAh (Minimum) battery with 18W fast charging