The ZTE Axon 20 5G smartphone is the first mobile phone with an on-screen camera to go commercial. The company officially announced this device this month and it is now available for purchase. Of course, it is only available in China for now. The ZTE Axon 20 5G on-screen camera phone currently has black and sky blue colour options. This smartphone comes with a 6.92-inch FHD + screen.
ZTE Axon 20 5G is 7.98 mm thick and weighs 198 grams. It uses a 90Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. This device further supports 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and 10bit color depth. Under the hood, the ZTE Axon 20 5G has a Snapdragon 765G processor, a built-in 4220 mAh battery, and supports 30W fast charge. In terms of cameras, this device has a 32MP front camera and a quad-rear camera setup. It has a 64MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide angle + 2MP depth of field + 2MP macro quad camera.
ZTE AXON 20 5G specifications
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 20.5:9 display, 90Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB
- Android 10 with MiFlavor 10.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP under-screen front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 172.1×77.9×7.98mm; Weight: 198g
- USB Type-C audio, DTS:X Ultra
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4220mAh (typical) / 4120mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+