Today, Realme held a new product launch conference online and officially released the new Realme UI 2.0 version. The Realme UI 2.0 version is deeply customized based on Android 11 and has corresponding upgrades in design, smoothness, and security. This system supports icon font editing, personalized screen display, etc. Users can customize their favorite screen interface with a high degree of freedom.
It retains the digital and dial clocks and adds interesting features such as a personalized signature, and a combination of graphics and text. Furthermore, the Realme UI 2.0 brings a multi-level dark mode. Specifically, if it is during the day, users can use the strong mode to ensure that the picture is clear and sharp. At night, users can choose medium and soft modes to avoid excessive contrast, which may cause eye discomfort.
Not only that, the Realme UI 2.0 version has greatly improved the fluency. According to the company, the system response speed has increased by 32%.
It joins the Quantum animation engine, which should have obvious animation effects for frequently used multi-task switching, list sliding, and operations. Simply put, this system gives users more comfortable feedback.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition, Realme UI 2.0 brings Internet stealth + system clone and supports pseudo base station identification. This system can quickly and accurately identify harassing, fraudulent calls, and phishing messages. It also automatically block pseudo base stations, and automatically intercept a fraudulent call. This system keeps users away from harassment and fraud.
The first set of Realme models to get this update is the Realme X50 Pro, Realme X7 Pro, and Realme X2 Pro models. The internal testing is now open for early adopters. Other models will get this update in the future.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.5 aperture for 2X optical hybrid zoom, up to 20x hybrid zoom, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture with 3cm macro option, 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105 ° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.96×74.24×9.36mm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4100mAh (Minimum) battery with 64W SuperDart fast charging, also supports 18W QC/PD charging, 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge