Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite has received Android 11 update
At the moment, Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite has received the global firmware. The Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is known as the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G in India and the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in China.
The stable firmware 18.104.22.168.RJSMIXM is 2.5 GB in size and is available over the air for a limited number of users.
In addition to standard Android innovations, the update also brings the January 2021 Android security update to the device. After the manufacturer is convinced of the stability of the update and the absence of critical errors, the distribution coverage will expand.
MIUI 12.5 testing is already underway for the device, but a stable version can not be expected until the end of the second quarter of 2021.
Gizchina News of the week
Mi 10T Lite specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD 2.5D DotDisplay with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, 84% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, LED Flash, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Xiaomi is the third smartphone brand globally, Redmi Note series crosses 200 Million shipments milestone
Xiaomi was the first company to unleash a flagship with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset. The brand revealed the Mi 11 in December alongside MIUI 12.5. Recently, the company has officially announced the new flagship for global markets, alongside the respective version of MIUI made for the global audience. Besides the new software skin and flagship, the company used the opportunity to reveal details about its progress. Despite the ongoing pandemic that ravaged the market last year, the brand managed to become the third-largest smartphone brand in the world. Redmi brand also broke some records last year.
According to the brand’s report, it is the first smartphone brand in ten markets;which includes India as one of the most notable ones. Moreover, it achieved at least the third position in 36 markets. The Chinese giant also is the fastest-growing brand in the high-end segment; with an impressive 3,639% growth year on year in Q3 2020. This includes devices that cost more than $500.