The Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite smartwatch has begun to receive a firmware update that adds useful features. According to OneTech, the new firmware, numbered 4.1.20, is being distributed via the Xiaomi Wear app.
The update changelog mentions new features:
- A new ‘smart do not disturb’ mode will automatically trigger when the user is asleep
- New option to adjust vibration modes
- Added setting to adjust wrist gesture sensitivity
- Button added to dismiss phone calls on Android
- Added notification reminder when Bluetooth is disconnected
- Bug fixes + improved stability
Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite received a square display with a diagonal of 1.4 inches with a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. The device has a GPS module, the watch can track sleep and exercise, and also supports notifications. Without recharging, the gadget works up to 9 days.
Mi Watch Lite specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 350 nits brightness, 60% NTSC color gamut
- 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices
- 11 Sports modes: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Open water swimming, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Walking and Indoor cycling
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing, Notifications, Weather, Clock, Alarm, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Water Resistant (5ATM or 50 meters)
- Dimensions: 41x 35 x 10.9mm; Weight: 35g (with strap) 21g (without strap)
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life with typical use, 10 hours with continuous GPS use in sports mode
The Mi Watch Lite comes in Black, Ivory and Navy blue colors with matching straps and Olive and Pink straps. It went on sale at $46.
Xiaomi is the third smartphone brand globally, Redmi Note series crosses 200 Million shipments milestone
The Chinese company Xiaomi was the first company to unleash a flagship with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset. The brand revealed the Mi 11 in December alongside MIUI 12.5. Recently, the company has officially announced the new flagship for global markets, alongside the respective version of MIUI made for the global audience. Besides the new software skin and flagship, the company used the opportunity to reveal details about its progress. Despite the ongoing pandemic that ravaged the market last year, the brand managed to become the third-largest smartphone brand in the world. Redmi brand also broke some records last year.
According to the brand‘s report, it is the first smartphone brand in ten markets, which includes India as one of the most notable ones. Moreover, it achieved at least the third position in 36 markets. The Chinese giant also is the fastest-growing brand in the high-end segment with an impressive 3,639% growth year on year in Q3 2020. This includes devices that cost more than $500.