Today, the independent Poco brand has released its next smartphone – Poco M2 Reloaded in India, which is an updated version of the Poco M2. In fact, all the fuss was started because of the amount of RAM, which in the case of Reloaded was 4 GB versus 6 GB for the basic version. Naturally, such a move allowed the price tag to be slightly reduced to $126, while at the start of sales the price for Poco M2 started at $150.
It is still a smartphone that has a Helio G80 processor, a 6.53-inch display with FullHD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels), a 5000 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging. The Poco M2 Reloaded offers a 128GB flash drive, an 8MP selfie camera and an independent microSD card slot.
The main camera is quadruple and includes a 13-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel wide sensor, a 5-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The display has by Gorilla Glass protection and the body of the smartphone has received a water-repellent coating. There is a fingerprint scanner and the handset will be available in black and blue.
POCO M2 Reloaded specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118.2° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP depth and 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, linear speakers
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 77x 9.1 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging