The Chinese company Xiaomi has announced the Mi Notebook Pro X 15 laptop, which uses a combination of the Intel Tiger Lake hardware platform and the Windows 10 Home operating system.
The laptop has a high-quality 15.6-inch OLED Super Retina display. This panel has a resolution of 3.5k (3456 × 2160 pixels), the peak brightness 600 cd/m2, 100 percent coverage sRGB and sRGB DCI-P3 color space. Provided with a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass.
The laptop can be equipped with a Core i7-11370H processor (up to 4.8 GHz) or Core i5-11300H (up to 4.4 GHz), as well as a discrete graphics accelerator NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti with 4 GB of GDDR6 memory.
The laptop can carry 16 or 32 GB of LPDDR4x-4266 RAM and a 512 GB or 1 TB PCIe SSD. There are wireless adapters Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.2.
Among others, it is worth mentioning a 720p webcam, a backlit keyboard, a DTS Audio system with Harman speakers, a fingerprint scanner, Thunderbolt 4, HDMI 2.1, USB Type-A 3.2 Gen2 interfaces. Dimensions are 348.9 × 240.2 × 17.5-18.47 mm, weight – 1.9 kg. The claimed battery life on one battery charge reaches 11.5 hours when watching a video.
The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 starts at $ 1,240.
Gizchina News of the week
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 specifications
- 15.6-inch (3456 × 2160 pixels) 3.5k OLED Super Retina display with 100% sRGB and sRGB DCI-P3 color gamut, 600 nits peak brightness, DC dimming, 1ms fast response, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 3.3GHz 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11370H (4.8GHz) / 3.1GHz i5-11300H processor (4.4GHz) with Intel Iris X- E Graphics, 4GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Notebook GPU
- 16GB / 32GB LPDDR4x 4266MHz RAM, 512GB / 1TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 720p webcam
- Fingerprint power key
- Full-size backlit keyboard, 1.5mm key travel, 125mm × 81.6mm, PTP trackpad
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, 1 x USB-C for charging and data transmission; Thunderbolt 4 x 1, HDMI 2.1 x 1, USB-A 3.2 Gen2 x 2
- Dimensions:348.9 x 240.2 x 17.5~18.47mm; Weight: 1.9kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Audio by Harman, 2W x 2+1W x 2
sound system, DTS Audio, 2 x 2 microphone array
- 80Wh battery with 130W Type-C fast charging of 50% in 25 minutes in shut down; up to 11.5h local video playback
According to some new reports, Xiaomi is working on the flagship Mi 12 smartphone, which could be announced at the end of this year or early next year. It is claimed that the device will receive a multi-module rear camera with a 200-megapixel main sensor. We are talking about the new Samsung ISOCELL sensor, which has not yet been officially presented. The new sensor will support Pixel Binning technology, which will combine 16 adjacent pixels into one. The result will be high-quality 12-megapixel images.