While a lot of technology reports are interesting, some are just for laughs just like this one. Imagine that you are lucky enough to win an $800 smartphone and you are not available to pick it up. This is the situation in China at the moment. According to reports, a Xiaomi fan with the nickname “Huang Jiahang” had the opportunity of winning the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 in a recent giveaway. However, this chap was nowhere to be found.
Xiaomi Youpin official Weibo account recently announced that it is looking for the winner of a Xiaomi Mi MIX 4. Really? A winner of Xiaomi’s latest flagship and he or she is nowhere to be found? The company announced that if the person does not come for the claim, it will expire.
Please, anyone who knows Huang Jiahang can inform him that he will miss the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 if he doesn’t take it away…haha
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 specifications
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 is Xiaomi’s latest flagship for this year and is by far the most powerful regular MIX smartphone. This device comes with a new generation of under-screen camera technology. According to the official introduction, Mi MIX 4 adds a transition zone between the CUP area and the normal display area, coupled with the DDIC tuning algorithm and color tuning strategy. This can allow light to pass through the gap and achieve a clear imaging effect when taking selfies.
In terms of core configuration, Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 uses a 6.67-inch micro-curved flexible screen with a resolution of 2400×1080. Under the hood, it comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus flagship processor, a 20MO selfie camera, and a 4500 mAh battery that supports 120W wired and 50W wireless flash charging.
The starting price of this flagship smartphone is 4999 yuan ($770) for the 8GB + 128GB model.
- 6.67-inch (2400×x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Up to 3.0GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, up to 100x zoom, 13MP 120° free-form ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom, 8K video recording at 24fps, 4k 60 fps
- 20MP Under screen front-facing camera, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Custom 1014 linear top speaker, 1216P linear bottom speaker, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired, 50W wireless charging