The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is now getting the MIUI 184.108.40.206 stable update. This update weighs 478MB and it adds Google’s security patch (2021#08) as well as improves system security. In addition, it brings multiple fixes including updates for the lock screen, status bar, notification bar, and backup.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra MIUI 220.127.116.11 changelog
- Abnormal flashes and highlights of the fingerprint sensor after restarting the phone (Fix)
- Fingerprint animation still displays after unlocking the phone (Fix)
- Fingerprint sensor is still clickable after unlocking the phone (Fix)
- Incorrect fingerprint animation and vibration (Fix)
- Black flashes when using the super wallpaper (Fix)
- Inability to brighten the screen (Fix)
- All lock screen messages disappear after hanging up the phone and the screen turns on (Fix)
- When the super wallpaper is on, the lock screen page does not display (Fix)
Status bar, notification bar
- Floating notification blocks logic of incoming calls (Optimize)
- Display of alarm notifications (Optimize)
- Notification center and tripartite theme (Optimize)
- Notification messages and dark mode (Optimize)
- The permission pop-up window overlaps when the notification is long pressed (Fix)
- Inconsistent notification size and background caused by app lock (Fix)
- The notification bar cannot be pulled down when the screen is locked (Fix)
- If there is a missed call, it fails to open (Fix)
- The media control panel does not appear occasionally in the notification bar when playing music (Fix)
- Occasional lock screen notification jitter when the bright screen is lifted (Fix)
- Notification button occasionally displays abnormally in dark mode (Fix)
- After switching to dark mode, the page for selecting contents to restore shows blank (Fix)
In 2020, the Xiaomi Mi 10 series officially hit the road. The earliest models in this series are the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes with the latest flagship Snapdragon 865 processor at the time. The entire series uses LPDDR5 RAM, WiFi 6, UFS 3.0 storage, 108MP camera, and so on.
As for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, it comes with a 120x ultra-telephoto lens and a customized outsole large pixel ultra-dynamic low-light main camera. It uses a 120Hz native 10bit professional primary colour screen and is equipped with a mass-produced 120-watt wired charger. This smartphone comes with a 4500 mAh battery that supports 50W wireless and 10W wireless reverse fast charging.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra comes with a quad rear camera setup. It uses a 48MP ultra-large pixel main camera, 12MP telephoto, 48MP telephoto, and a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera.