At the Redmi Note 11 series new product launch conference, the company unveiled three models including the Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro, and Redmi Note 11 Pro+. Taking a look at the specs of these devices, the Redmi Note 11 is clearly entry-level. However, Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ are mid-range smartphones with some flagship features. In addition, one popular question has been what are the differences between the Pro and Pro+ versions?.
From the comparison of the official specifications of these devices, the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ differ only in charging and battery life. The Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a built-in 5160mAh large-capacity battery that supports a 67W super fast charge. However, the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ uses a 4500mAh capacity battery that supports 120W fast charging.
Gizchina News of the week
As for other hardware configurations, there is no difference between the two. These smartphones come with features such as JBL symmetrical stereo dual speakers, VC liquid cooling, and a 120Hz AMOLED screen. These devices also use the same Dimensity 920 SoC. They are the first smartphones in the world to use this processor. This chip uses TSMC’s 6nm process and it is a higher version of the Dimensity 900. The positioning of this chip is to find a balance between performance and power consumption. In terms of architecture, the CPU part is composed of 2 large A78 cores and 6 small A55 cores. The GPU integrates Mali-G68 and M70 5G baseband.
According to Redmi, the gaming performance of this chip is 9% higher than that of the Dimensity 900. The AnTuTu score of this processor exceeds 500,000 points and popular MOBA games run at 90fps.
Here is the official specs sheet of the Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 11 Pro – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- Note 11 Pro+ – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging