In October, the premiere of Realme Q3 took place, and now the company has presented another version of it – Realme Q3t. The smartphone is referred to as a “cloud smartphone”, which is tailored to work with cloud applications, cloud games, cloud video, cloud virtuality and other cloud-related activities.
In fact, this is the operator’s version of the smartphone, available in cooperation with the cellular operator China Telecom and the opportunities that it offers in cloud services. And according to its technical characteristics, the smartphone duplicates those parameters that the Realme Q3s offers.
The Realme Q3t has a 6.6-inch display with FullHD + resolution (2412×1080 pixels) and a peak brightness of 600 nits. It has a 16-megapixel front camera and a triple rear 48 megapixel + 2 megapixel + 2 megapixel sensors.
The smartphone is based on Snapdragon 778G, offers 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256 GB of UFS 2.2 storage. Powered by Realme Q3t running Android 11 operating system with Realme UI 2.0 shell. The device has a 5000 mAh battery with 30 W fast charging. There is support for two SIM cards, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C port and 3.5 mm audio jack. The smartphone costs $ 328.
Gizchina News of the week
realme Q3t specifications
- 6.6-inch (2412× 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz variable refresh rate LCD screen with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.8×8.5mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast flash charging
Recently, Realme announced another achievement – in the second quarter of 2021, the brand was ranked sixth in the global ranking of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and fourth among Chinese mobile brands in the global market.
In a recent event, realme has also officially released its latest generation of smartphone operating system, realme UI 3.0. realme UI 3.0 is updated for young people, it brings many new features of Android 12 and continues the product concept of “Seamless Fun”, with upgrades in design, fluidity, personalization, privacy and functionality. In addition, it provides a brand-new experience for realme users. Also, Realme UI 3.0 is currently in development for each model. realme will gradually open up the trial for each model.