A few weeks ago, Redmi officially released the Redmi Note 11 series. This series has three models including the Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro, and Redmi Note 11 Pro+. Today, the company released a new update for the Pro models. This update is designated MIUI 184.108.40.206.RKTCNXM and it’s a stable version that weighs 239MB. This update brings a new feature “MIUI 12.5 enhanced version atomic memory”. The update also fixes the problem of slow charging in some scenes.
The MIUI atomic memory function provides refined memory management, splits application memory, and intelligently ends unnecessary processes according to usage scenarios. In this way, the available memory can be improved, and the background resident ability can be improved under the limited memory. This feature improves the mainstream back-end capabilities of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra by 64%.
The MIUI 12.5 enhanced version also comes with focus computing, liquid storage, and smart functions. In addition, the network and call experience in some scenarios have been optimized, and Google security patches have been updated. The Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro+ comes with the Dimensity 920 SoC, and 108MP camera.
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 11 Pro – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- Note 11 Pro+ – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging
Redmi Note 11 series global version is coming
According to ThePixel, the Redmi Note 11 global version will hit Vietnam in the first quarter of 2022. Furthermore, the report shows that the Redmi Note 11 global version is very different from the Chinese version. The global version will adopt a completely new design and there will be major changes in the specification.
The report also reveals that the Redmi Note 11 global version will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Recall that the Chinese version uses MediaTek Dinensity processors. Unfortunately, details about the processor are not available. According to Twitter leakster, Tipster Chun, Xiaomi’s stocks of Dimensity chips are low. Thus, he speculates that the Redmi Note 11 global version could use the new Snapdragon 778G Plus and Snapdragon 695.
According to ThePixel, this smartphone will also return to China, however, it will arrive with a different name. As of now, we can not ascertain the authenticity of this report. Furthermore, there is no official information from the company regarding the global version of the Note 11 series.