This afternoon, Redmi officially held a launch event where it unveiled the Redmi Note 11 series. The company first announced the Redmi Note 11 and this device is now on 11.11. pre-sale. The first official sale of this smartphone will take place on November 1st. Talking about the price that everyone cares about, the Redmi Note 11 has a 1,199 yuan ($187) starting price. The prices of the different models are listed below
- 4GB + 128GB – 1199 yuan ($187)
- 6GB + 128GB – 1299 yuan ($203)
- 8GB + 128GB – 1499 yuan ($234)
- 8GB + 256GB – 1699 yuan ($266)
Lets us take a quick look at the specs that the company has announced as of now. The Note 11 5G comes with a Dimensity 810 SoC as well as 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM. The internal storage of this device is 128GB/256GB. Furthermore, this mid-range smartphone comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery that supports a 33W fast charge. According to Redmi, this charging capacity gives this smartphone a full 100% charge in 62 minutes. In addition, it uses a new generation of 5G dual card dual standby and is equipped with an X-axis linear motor.
On the screen, Redmi Note 11 5G uses a 6.6-inch FHD + screen. This display supports a 50/60/90Hz three-speed refresh rate and step-less colour temperature adjustment.
In the camera department, the Redmi Note 11 5G comes with a 16MP beauty front camera. Furthermore, this device uses a dual rear camera setup. Specifically, it has a 50MP main camera as well as an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor.
Redmi Note 11 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11 5G is currently available in three colour options including Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, and Mint Green colours. Like we said earlier, this smartphone is already available on pre-sale. Users who will participate in the pre-sale with 100 yuan can get up to a 300 yuan discount. Unfortunately, this device is only available in China for now. Nevertheless, the company will probably release this device globally at a later date.