The Realme GT Master Edition is a special handset with a unique design made in partnership with a legendary Japanese artist. The handset is available alongside its Master Explorer sibling in China, but in India, only the Realme GT Master Edition is available. The device runs Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 skin on top. The company has been rolling out new software updates for the handset since its launch. Back in the last month, the company rolled out a new software update with firmware version RMX3360_11_A.07 for the Realme GT Master Edition. The update brought in September 2021 Android security patch along with bug fixes. Now, Realme is rolling out a new update that further enhances the software and also adds the updated November 2021 security patch.
The new software update which is rolling out or the Realme GT Master Edition carries with firmware version as RMX3360_11_A.08 and it weighs 288 MBs in size. The software brings the latest November 2021 security patch and also improves the game’s overall stability. According to the changelog, Realme has also fixed the issue due to which Wi-Fi was getting disconnected for some users while using Wi-Fi 6 routers. The new software update also improves the battery life. There is also a fix for the game stuttering caused by an abnormal refresh rate. You can check the update’s complete changelog below:
Gizchina News of the week
Realme GT Master Edition Update Changelog
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2021.
- Fixes an issue where Wi-Fi might sometimes disconnect when you use certain Wi-Fi 6 routers.
- Fixes a battery usage issue that might occur when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes not disappear when the screen is off.
- Addresses an issue where you might not receive a reminder after the system is updated.
- Improves game stability.
- Fixes game stuttering caused by an abnormal refresh rate.
- Fixes an issue where the viewfinder might get distorted when you open the front camera using WhatsApp.
Realme GT Master Edition
Realme GT Master Edition is a premium mid-range smartphone with a unique design. Other specs include a 6.43-inch OLED display with 2,400 x 1,200 resolution. Under the hood, it carries the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage. There is a 32 MP selfie snapper and a triple-camera array on the back. The main camera department brings the 64 MP main, 8 MP ultrawide, and 2 MP depth-sensing combo. In terms of battery, the device has a 4,300 mAh battery with 65 W fast-charging.