Motorola launched its latest budget stylus phone, the Moto G Stylus, priced at $ 300, the same price as its predecessor. The 2022 Moto G Stylus features a 6.8-inch 90Hz display with a center punch hole, a stylus, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and three rear cameras. It uses an LCD with FHD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. This smartphone comes with an Helio G88 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The battery capacity of this device is 5000 mAh, up from 4000 mAh on the previous generation.
Moto G Stylus 2022 – multiple upgrades
The third-gen Moto G Stylus comes with numerous upgrades over the previous generation. Some of the most noticeable upgrades are the higher refresh rate as well as its center punch-hole design. However, the major selling point of this smartphone is the stylus. This device has storage for the stylus on its body. Nevertheless, it is important to note that this stylus is nowhere near the level of Samsung’s S Pen. However, it is also good to note that this device is way more affordable. With this device, you can take down notes and make sketches on your phone while you’re on the go. On the software end, this smartphone comes with My UX interface on top of Android 11.
Gizchina News of the week
In the camera department, this device comes with a triple rear camera setup. This device also comes with a 50MP main camera as well as an 8MP ultra-wide-angle / macro lens and a 2MP depth of field camera. On the front, it uses a 16MP shooter. Moto G Stylus 2022 comes in Twilight Blue and Metallic Rose. The Motorola Moto G Stylus 2022 will be on sale at Motorola, Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy for $299.99, with pre-orders starting today. According to reports, shipment of this smartphone in the U.S. should commence on February 17.
Moto G Stylus 2022 specifications
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 386 PPI
- Mediatek Helio G88 Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 (My UX interface)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Stylus
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions:170.2 x 75.9 x 9.5 mm; Weight: 216g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging