In January this year, the OnePlus 10 Pro, a new year flagship was officially released in China. This smartphone has been on sale in China for well over two months without a global launch date. The OnePlus 10 Pro’s major highlights are the use of a Hasselblad Imaging tuning, the new Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 flagship processor, and the industry’s first 1Hz screen display. Since its release, this device has been attracting a lot of attention.
Today, according to an official report from OnePlus, the OnePlus 10 Pro will be official globally at 10 am ET on March 31. This smartphone will arrive in markets such as India, Europe, the United States, and other markets.
The website also reveals that the OnePlus 10 Pro will not be alone. In addition to this smartphone, the Mithril Special Edition of the OnePlus Buds Pro true wireless noise-canceling headphones will also be launched simultaneously.
The OnePlus 10 Pro and Hasselblad jointly create the second-generation mobile phone imaging system Hasselblad 2.0. This system has a rear three-camera system with specifications of a 48-megapixel main camera + 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 3.3x telephoto lens. The main camera is an exclusive custom 48-megapixel IMX789 sensor with a 1/1.43-inch ultra-large bottom. The ultra-wide-angle is a 50-megapixel 150° lens which is the widest ultra-wide-angle lens on a smartphone.
In terms of screen, the OnePlus 10 Pro uses Samsung’s 6.7-inch AMOLED screen. This display supports a 2K+ ultra-clear resolution and a 120Hz LTPO adaptive screen refresh rate. It also supports HDR10+ certification as well as a 1Hz screen display.
Under the hood, this device has a 5000 mAh battery that supports 80W fast charging and 50W wireless charging. It also supports LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1 memory. In addition, the OnePlus 10 Pro global version will run Oxygen OS 12.1.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging